Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dieties

After a break for Yule, we are back to our Year and A Day Wiccan Study. Today, we have a new teacher, as we begin to dive into the subject of Wiccan Deities. Today, we learned that as long as there is no intention of harm in our heart, deities are there to help us on our path.  As with all living things, deities are both male and female, for within all men is a female energy and within women is a male energy.  It is through this balance of being, that we find magick.

Each spiritual path that is walked, will draw from many different cultures, godforms and ideas.  No one can say which is correct, each person, finds their own spiritual journey on this earth. As long as we walk in perfect love, without causing intentional harm to others, we all walk the path of the divine.  Modern Wicca is no different. The symbol we use to represent our walk with the divine, is the pentacle.


Christopher Penczak
Please note: 
This is not a book I am reading, nor am I endorsing this book. I was looking for a five point divity pentacle on google and found this image it is from the book The Outer Temple of Witchcraft by Christopher Penzcak .





Like the woman in the video above, I am for the most part eclectic.  I enjoy reading about different mythology and different pantheons.  I find myself drawn to Rhiannon.  Long ago, I meditated about finding my Patron Goddess,  here is a post about that particular subject.  All these years later, nothing has really changed all that much for me, I still find myself drawn to Rhiannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment